HALL OF GRAMMAR AND MUSEUM: The premises of the anterior Llullian School were rebuilt and a grammar school was set up in the ancient building, dated 1510 with an annual pension of 50 pounds, depending on the Dean and Councillors of the Llullian School established in the General Study of the Town.
The growth undergone by the Randa School caused the Jurymen of the Kingdom of Majorca, to facilitate and favour learning the young, to project the amplification of professorships and there set up a General Study where Grammar, Rhetoric and Greek would be taught. This was dealt with and agreed at the session of May at 1553.
At that time the foundations of the magnificent school hall were laid down, as efficient as °t is monumental, of the greatest solidity. In 1566 around one hundred pupils lived in the school. In 1588 there were already between one hundred and fifty and one hundred and sixty.
Behind the professor's chair there was an altar dedicated to Saint Catherine, Virgin and Martyr, whose image was to be seen in a painting; she was the student's Patron Saint.
In XIX century witnessed the final process of decadence witch the political authorities allowed the School to take. On January 25th 1826, Juan Pablo Abrines handed in his resignation as the school's last professor. His resignation was accepted.