Home
 History
   
History

This occurred in 1478 In the privilege of January 18th 1479 Fra Mario obtained, from the General Lieutenant of the Kingdom Among other things, the faculty of putting the arms of Aragon on the buildings, is testimony they were under royal protection.

Fra Mario de Passa was succeeded by another maestro, called Pedro Daguí.

FROM CURA TO PALMA. The creation of Llulian professorships in the town and the erection of the Literary University of the Kingdom which the property of the Pinós foundation joined, were the reason why also lessons of llulian sciences in those old classrooms also terminated.

 

 

History